1. Can you tell that I love breakfast? This has been my go to as of late! Over easy eggs fried in coconut oil, with spinach and feta cheese. Simple and dangerously yummy.
2. I redid my room, and got rid of a lot of clutter. I needed a new bedspread that matched my new style, so what better choice than stripes? These ones were pretty cheap from Ikea!
3. Still obsessed with this. Especially as Holiday season approaches and exams creep up. My schedule is getting tighter and tighter. The love I have for my Kate Spade Daily Planner is so strong. Get yours here!
4. Such a sucker for dope packaging. Boxed water nailed it with this water. Definitely appreciate sustainable packaging, and creative design! I buy this water at my local Whole Foods.
5. Down time is Grey's Anatomy. All 10 seasons just got uploaded to Netflix, so this is basically all I watch now haha. It's so cool to restart from the beginning and fall back in love with all of the characters from previous seasons. And yes, I know I'm the only one on the planet who still watches this. No ragrets.
What are you loving lately? I'd love to know in the comments below!