HEALTHY LIVING: SHOULD I EAT THAT OR NAH? LETS WEIGH IN
Eating all the food groups, and the "right" things can be pretty hard.
There's a million health magazines, and doctors telling you whats best for you - even from the t.v in your living room.
In an effort to obtain maximum health, you become more confused than enlightened from today's daily dish on health tips and tricks.
If were exercising honesty, It's hard to absorb all of the advice that's fed to you by a million sources.
In an effort to clear up your confusion, I'm sharing what continually works for me!
When every last diet fails me, I fall back on these 7 principals.
- Progress comes slow or not at all - after all health is a journey not a destination.
- When you eat, make sure your plate is colourful! Not with candy but a variety of fresh produce!
- When your food no longer comes with nutrition labels, calorie counting can probably cease.
- Moderation is key.
- Water is essential - so drink up.
- Find healthy foods that you actually enjoy. Why force yourself to drink green smoothies if you cant stand them?
- Seek balance over perfection daily.
What is your main principal when it comes to healthy eating?