AVOCADO CHEDDAR & FETA GRILLED CHEESE
Lunch has been so yummy lately!
I made this sandwich, and have been eating it everyday for lunch!
Clearly I'm addicted.
It's super easy to make, and a nice change from the ordinary grilled cheese!
If you're looking for something fast and tasty - look no further.
This is it.
2 slices of bread
2 slices cheddar cheese
2 tbsp feta cheese
handful of spinach leaves
a few slices of grilled chicken or turkey
roasted red pepper hummus
1. Layer 2 slices of cheddar cheese on each slice of bread.
2. Top with grilled chicken or turkey.
3. Layer spinach leaves over top of the meat, then cut thin slices of avocado, and lay them on top of the spinach.
4. Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of feta cheese.
5. Close up the sandwich & grill it, heat it up over the frying pan, or bake it in the oven.
(I grilled mine for about 6 minutes)
6. In addition, for dipping sauce, you can use roasted red pepper hummus!